3D ARTIST
Final Render 3 edit 1.jpg

Blog

Teenage Engineering OP-1 Project

This was a little project I did on my own outside of college, I wanted to make something more of my liking and for once not worry about restrictions and limitations I often encounter when making work for college.

I started off by modeling the frame of the Synthesizer in Autodesk MAYA.

I started off by modeling the frame of the Synthesizer in Autodesk MAYA.

I then went off and modelled the buttons, which was pretty easy and existed mostly of duplicating and adjusting the buttons to it's corresponded location and size.

I then went off and modelled the buttons, which was pretty easy and existed mostly of duplicating and adjusting the buttons to it's corresponded location and size.

After that it was just a matter of fitting everything together and polishing up the details.

After that it was just a matter of fitting everything together and polishing up the details.

Then I exported everything into Cinema4D so I could texture the model.

Then I exported everything into Cinema4D so I could texture the model.

Then all I had to do was put the model in a nice render scene so I could get final product!

Then all I had to do was put the model in a nice render scene so I could get final product!

Each picture took 7.5 hours to render, it might have taken a while but 8K resolution is worth every   pixel!

Each picture took 7.5 hours to render, it might have taken a while but 8K resolution is worth every pixel!